ACC Environmental Consultants (ACC) is an employee-owned California based firm dedicated to helping our clients create healthier indoor environments and ensure hazardous materials such as asbestos and lead-based paint are properly managed. We also assist our clients in managing clean up of soil and groundwater contamination and reducing their consumption of energy and non-renewable resources.
ACC provides its services throughout the state of California from our offices located in Oakland and Los Angeles.
Northern California: 510-638-8400
Southern California: 213-353-1240
ACC provides a wide range of environmental consulting and compliance management services including:
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Testing and Consulting
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- OSHA Employee Training
- Indoor Environmental Quality Testing and Consulting
- LEED Environmental Testing and Certification
- Water Intrusion and Mold Inspections
- Phase I: Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Phase II: Soil and Groundwater Investigation
- Underground Storage Tank Consulting
- Hazardous Chemicals Material Inventory Management and Business Plans
- ADAM Environmental Information Management System
- SMART Employee Information Management System
To learn more, click on the Main Website link at the top of this page.