ASBESTOS SERVICESState and federal regulations hold building owners and employers responsible for protecting employees, occupants and outside contractors from exposure to asbestos. ACC assists our clients by working with them to understand the regulatory requirements pertinent to their property and to develop programs to ensure their compliance with regulations.
ACC is a leader in providing asbestos consulting, abatement design and project management throughout the State of California. ACC's asbestos team, comprised of California Certified Asbestos Consultants and California Site Surveillance Technicians, has performed thousands of projects involving the identification of hazardous materials and abatement oversight of materials prior to demolition or renovations.
ASBESTOS SERVICE INCLUDES
- Comprehensive and Limited Asbestos Surveys
- Work Plans, Design/Specifications and Bidding Assistance
- Abatement Project Management and Monitoring
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance Plans
- ADAM Environmental Information Management Software System
- Asbestos Training
- Class IV OSHA and AHERA Awareness
- Class III OSHA Operations and Maintenance
- Class III OSHA Operations and Maintenance Supervisor